Thursday, November 6, 2008

a 3 hours shopping in batu pahat mall

it's time to relax~~
(although still have 2 papers to go..)
hehe..
i went to batu pahat mall aka bp mall today morning..
i reached there about 10.20am..
this was the second time i went there alone by bike..
with the same purpose..
and i think it's also with the same schedule..
haha..
as usual..
the first place that i visited was toilet..
as i went by bike..
i need to tidy up my look..
especially my hair..
= ='''
as it was still early for most of the outlet to start their business..
i went to the pacific hypermarket to buy something..
which my housemate asked me to buy..
after that i went to buy hair pins..
so many cute and beautiful pins..
don't how to choose..
haha..
initially i thought to buy a cute style pins..
which i used to buy..
but lastly i decided to choose a different style pins..
hehe..
the time is still early..
so i just walked around in pacific department store..
while waiting for my aimed shop to open..
haha..
and finally it opened..
i bought 2 blouses and 1 pair of trousers..
ermm...
i am a newbie to wear such style of clothes..
which previously i thought it wasn't suitable to me..
and now i am a bit regret about it..
haha..
anyway it's my new style now..
^6^
after that i walked in another clothe shop..
i found a clothe that i wish to try before..
at last i bought it..
hehe..
it was time for lunch..
i went to my favourite food store >> Wong Kok Char Chan Teng..
ermm..
i also don't know why it's my favourite..
may be its decoration is mostly in purple colour??
haha..
but one thing i confirm is the food is delicious for me..
and their services are good..
i ordered a set lunch..
which including a main dish..


p/s: i don't know what it's called..
the rice is quite nice..
the pork is very delicious..
it tastes like fish..
and the sauce is damn tasty..
*~赞~*

next is the Lo Song Tong -- 罗宋汤


i love this soup instead of the creamy soup..
p/s: you can choose either Lo Song Tong or Creamy soup for the set lunch..
it's still hot when it's served..
it brings warm to your body when you enjoy it after shopping..
*~赞~*

the drink is Teh -- 奶茶


you can choose either hot or cold..
and i chose the cold..
well..
it's also *~赞~*..

lastly, the fruit..


as default, you will be served 2 pieces of honey dew and 3 pieces of watermelon..
ermm..
no comment for the fruit..
overall it's *~赞~*..
and it costs rm10.90 including 10% of tax..
it was about 1++pm after the lunch..
and it was time to go back..
OMG!!!
it started raining..
i didn't care about it and walked towards the bike parking lot..
it was raining even heavily on the half way back parit raja..
and i think you can imagine how i look when i reached home..
^-^'''

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to go to Wong Kok Char Chan Teng when BPMALL was the first place I visited after I reached batu pahat...I mean after those turtle registration procedure last year.

At first, I was mesmerized with the Char Chan Teng, So I decided to have a try there.Indeed, I went to BPMALL for the first month,every weekend,just to eat Char Chan Teng..It sounds cool like I am eating In KL and Ipoh.

But, then, I am very disapppointed because the food ain't that delicious..Char Chan Teng in Kl taste much better than BPMALL outlet.It seems deteriorated which poor waiter and waitress and customer service.Lambai -Lambai for thousand seconds then only they come and serve ME. they saw me but then just pretend they dont know.I been sitting there for so long.Yet there was none of the menu fly to my table..So what is this call?????Everyone feels the same...Too bad....So I wouldn't try to go there anymore until today.

I feel Kim Gary KL in Sunway, Taman Maluri outlets..Those two outlets are my favourite.Definately better than BPMALL da Char Chan Teng.


Regards,

Nic Da Nic

bEryL's said...

ermm..
of cause i think those places you suggested are definitely nicer than this one..
but they are too far away from me..
t.t
hehe..
ermm..
so far i still haven't encountered the same situation as you..
but it's already not a matter for me..
as i am going to leave here soon..
haha..
btw thanks for your comment ya..
;p