Hey gals..
A new memory of us..
| First round: La Mei Zi >> steamboat again ~ lolz |
![]() |
| Second round: O'reilly's >> celebrating HL's early birthday |
Not much photos on my site..
@.@
Sorry can't join you all for Hatyai trip..
Still, Friendship FOREVER ~!!!
<3 br="br">3>

2 comments:
wow..blog...where use to be very heng during uni time hehe...this time I be the main character in your blog..haha...thanks so much for organising the early bday celebration with need.thanks so much..touch but don know how can I express out..buddies...you all are the best...I love you guys so so so much...thanks a lot for being part of my life..which paint colour to my life..thanks so much that I met you guys up..I love you guys so so much with my true heart...looking forward for the next trip... I believe our friendship will be long lasting and eternity...guys...I love you..and thanks so much..take care ya...gonna miss u guys so so much here....
xiao po wrote so many geli stuff..
jz nw lich said u will sure send all of us a very long sms .. haha.. really 'very long'. XD
i start active in blogging cos wanna train my ang mo..
planning to re-take muet. got bad result last time. T_T
btw, MISS u too la ~ =P
Post a Comment