Why I need to do so many works compared to the one
whom has the same position as me??
In fact,
50% of the works that I have done and I need to do are not my responsibility..
Those works should be in charged by the one mentioned,
instead of me..
But why those works come to be mine in such a ‘logically’ way??
Furthermore, why can’t you inform me earlier?
Why you need to wait until the very last minute only you pass me the work??
I am not your recycle bin, ok??
I am not necessary to pick up your thrown-away work,
which you can’t manage to do it,
and settle it for you..
I also have to study for my academic..
I am not 24/7 stand by for you to recycle your works..
And I am wondering,
Why can’t you pass the work according to the responsibility??
Why I need to be a part of all those works??
But in return,
nobody shares my responsibility..
And here,
I would like to say that,
I wouldn’t,
And I am not able to be a good burden carrier..
I just wanna be normal after the last work i need to do for now..
as normal as possible..
No comments:
Post a Comment