Yesterday my sister and me went to kfc for dinner..
erm..
actually the main purpose was to online..
hehe..
after finished eating..
we started to online..
and somehow..
my cellphone was ringing for sms alert..
so..
I was concentrating in sms-ing..
erm..
the person was a guy..
as what I knew on that time..
he should be working at cameron highland..
and suddenly..
the sms was failed to be sent..
erm..
I tried and tried and tried..
but it was still not working..
okay..never mind..
and what made me surprised was..
the guy was coming up on the stair..
it's him..
who I was sms-ing with..
oh dear..
he brought me two boxes of strawberries..
*~~sweet~~*
hehe..
and that was already 8.30pm..
my sister wanted to rush back home for TV programmes..
and so..
we only met for less than half an hour..
T_T...
before saying bye..
he gave me another present..
it was a cellphone-sized bag..
before this..
I was planning to buy a cellphone bag for myself...
and that was the coincidence..
after that...
tata~~
the most important thing that I forgot was..
taking photo..
haiz...
2 comments:
who is this "guy" har? hehe...
ermmm..
ammm..
rmmmm...
this "guy" is who lo..
wakakaka..
Post a Comment